miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

SpiDeRmAn!


My favorite movie is “Spiderman 1” by director Sam Raimi, and is creative production by Laura siskin and Ian Bryce. In 2002 when I have 13 years old and I went with my three best friends (in this time) and my mom to the cinema, and this movie was fantastic for my eyes, because I´m fans and love his principal actor Tobey Maguire! , who interpreted Peter Parker a normal student and a little nerd, who working as a photographer at the school paper, and he is in love to Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Caroline Dunst ) his beautiful next door neighborhood.

Spider-Man centers on his ordinary student who, after being bitten by a spider altered his genetic and transformer in a superhuman, and use his abilities to fight crime in the New York City, for my is the part more entertainer in this movie, because he discovers that he has gained unusual powers and agility of a spider.

Its films is more better than other movies for me , because is one of the world's most popular comic book heroes made his leap to the big screen ( set in this time) .And is an accion movie for never forget. 
Ok! See you in the next class!

5 comentarios:

  1. yes, is a good film but I think that is not very very cool! and I don't like the main actor because his face is like a girl :s ajajajaj

    but is a good movie in general....

    kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a child, Toby Maguire like me so much, but... when I saw Spiderman it was only a entertainment.

    See you Naty

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never have seeing this film, really is not atractive to me and is like for boys children jajajja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. was very funny. I saw this film and this actor is very atractive.

    ResponderEliminar