miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

interesting places in Santiago !


An interesting place to visit is La Moneda Palace (located in Moneda subway station) , is the most important political place in our country, because the president works there besides there are nice yards like Los Naranjos, there are so attractive to the tourists and finally it´s a historical place, La Moneda Palace keeps many this country`s secrets.
But is not necessary only to visit historical places, as well to exist others places more popular like “La Piojera”( located in cal y canto subway station) there you can take tourists to go eating typical dishes or drinking typical drinks of our country, in fact their name it´s was given for Arturo Alessandri Palma, a president who was taken to this restaurant says: “and this louse house did you take me?”. In La Piojera you can eat Empanadas, Cazuela among others things and drink a Terremoto (earthquake) with its Réplica (aftershock) or a simple glass of wine, typical Chilean drinks.
And if you are a religious gay make sure you have to go to the Santiago`s Cathedral( in font of Plaza de armas), it´s a beautiful place to visit because there is a great church, there are many saints images and its structure is amazing.

5 comentarios:

  1. Wauuu La Moneda, a very cultural place. I believe that I never have visited this place, only for outside. I would have liked to go to see the show of lights for this "Bicentenario" but never had time :(

    good place Naty
    kisses...
    pame =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a beautiful photograph, I did not go to that place but I think a great show!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I walk erveryday for there! The cultural center of La Moneda is intersting.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. your picture is so beautiful! I think that the show in "La Moneda" in September 17th was be perfect, but I couldn't go, I'm so sad but maybe the next year I will go to there...

    in the center of Santiago we have a lot of traditional places to know!

    ResponderEliminar